Customize your iPod with CBS

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tonight is Episode #3!!


Hey everyone & Happy Thursday/Surivor Day!! :-D

As ya'll know, I post a full blog post the day after it airs on CBS, but ya'll are more than welcomed to use the chat room tonight and EVERY SURVIVOR NIGHT right here on the blog!!! If I have the time, I'll pop in and say hello, too!

Tonight we will see a major twist in the game (see post below for video) and it'll really shake up the game..and so early into the season! It'll be interesting to see what all happens.

The show starts at 8pm EST, see ya then!!

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

porkypeg said...

I found episode 3 to be anti-climactic. We knew there was a twist, but I thought that there would have been something other than new tribes!

Anonymous said...

I missed episode 3. Areyou going to blog it?