Customize your iPod with CBS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Episode #3 Preview: There's a TWIST!!


Hey guys & dolls!! :-D Hopefully ya'll are doing well. I haven't been doing as much updating as I would like to because I've been packing and getting me & the hubby ready to move on Oct. 25th into our first house. So please bear with me for next month. :)

Okay, I ran across this video on YouTube about a preview for this Thursday nights episode..and there's a NEW TWIST!!!! :-O

Che che check it out!!!


What do ya'll think of this?? I think Survivor is becoming more & more like Big Brother with each episode. lol I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Leave your thoughts & opinions below in a comment! :-D

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! I think this is going to make it much more interesting, especially for the people who have already formed an alliance.

Anonymous said...

Mix it up and let the drama begin!! LOL