Customize your iPod with CBS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome to The Survivor Blog!!!

Hey guys & dolls!! :-D

Please pardon "the dust" as this page is still slightly under construction, but pull up a chair and get comfy because this is where I will be blogging about Survivor Gabon!!

This season of Survivor will start on:

Thursday: Sept. 25th


In the meantime, I will be working on the blog to make it interactive, fun, and filled with as much info as I can get my little paws on. ;-)

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well ggod grief! When do you have time to sleep! Keep up the good work.

Jamie said...

Sleep? What's that? ;-) haha!

Thanks Moriah!! Glad to have you here for the season! :-D

Anonymous said...

OH NO ... just when my boss was thinking I would actually get some work done!!! Now I'll be checking out both the Survivor and Amazing Race blogs ... and NEVER get any work done! You are going to be the end of my career - LOL LOL! Love ya and looking forward to the season!